Live casinos with online roulette and live dealers in 2024
Games with real croupiers are an integral part of the range of gambling entertainment. They account for about a quarter of online casino revenues. Such popularity is due to the simple rules, availability of video broadcasts and boards with attractive limits. Another advantage is the variety of online games at the live casino. Card disciplines, roulettes, lotteries, dice, dominoes, etc. are available.
What is a live casino?
This is a separate section on the site with gambling entertainment. It contains tables where live dealers work. They accept customers’ bets in real time, hold card deals, run roulette, and announce the results of the rounds.
At any time, a visitor to the live casino can connect to the broadcast. Need only a computer with high-speed internet connection.
Live casino in real time is difficult to organize from a technical point of view. Gaming halls are equipped with professional cameras for broadcasting. Tables are equipped with touch sensors. They are responsible for displaying game information on the screen, which is monitored by users. They also watch the work of the croupier via video link and can ask their questions in the online chat.
The main differences from a regular casino
Any live game is based on the dealer’s actions. Specially trained person is in the studio, maintains contact with customers, performs all necessary operations at the table. In regular casinos, the entire gameplay is responsible for the program. It is based on the RNG-algorithms – random number generator. Due to this, the results of card deals and roulette spins are unpredictable, but with a reliable and certified RNG.
A special algorithm makes the live game more transparent. Dealer actions are broadcast from different angles, which eliminates the possibility of fraudulent results. Track the work of the programs is much harder. Because of this, some users do not trust the MSG. But it is necessary to consider the human factor at the live tables. The dealer can make a mistake when playing games or counting results. But this does not happen in regular casinos, because they use advanced software.
The advantages of playing roulette with live dealers
Live tables with such entertainment are very popular, which is due to the following advantages:
- Special atmosphere. The dealer places chips on the green cloth, starts a real wheel, throws a ball of ivory. All this is broadcast from different angles in HD quality, which provides a full immersion in the gameplay.
- Communication with other visitors. There is a separate online chat room for this.
- Exclusive versions of roulette are available. They are not in the catalogs of conventional gambling sites.
- Variety of limits. There are roulettes to play at low, medium and high stakes.
Best live casinos today in 2024
Live dealer bouts are offered by many gambling sites. But not every one of them is reliable and provides customers with quality broadcasts with a sufficient number of tables and a wide range of bets. Therefore, it is possible to come across cheating or not quite comfortable conditions for the game.
The experts of our website have studied dozens of gambling services. They were analyzed according to many characteristics: the duration of work, supported providers, the number of games, available bonuses, payment speed, etc. This allowed us to compile a rating. It includes the best live casinos. For each of them, we have prepared a review, from where you can learn about all the operating conditions and supported entertainment.
Criteria for choosing a live casino
Choosing a platform to play with live dealers, you should pay attention to many parameters. It is important that the operator has a license and positive reviews, offer favorable conditions and conduct prompt withdrawal.
It is also worth reading the list of available providers. They should be well-known, with a good reputation and their own professionally equipped studios. This guarantees fair and quality live games.
Reputable live streaming providers include Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, BetGames, Microgaming and Playtech.
Bonuses and promotions
When choosing an online casino with live dealers, you need to consider the current promotional offers. They are given to new and regular customers and open up access to various bonuses:
- No Deposit – Issued for registration. Presented by a small free bankroll.
- Welcome – Welcome is awarded for depositing money into the account. Beginners receive from 100% to 200% on their first deposit.
- Reload – Is given to regular customers on repeat deposits. The size of the bonus is from 25% to 50%.
- Cashback – Refunds a portion of the funds lost at the live tables.
When studying bonus offers, you should pay attention to the wagering coefficient, the wagering period, the maximum withdrawal limit and other conditions. This will help you choose a site with the most profitable promotions.
A wide range of entertainment
It makes no sense to play on sites that support a small number of tables. They may not be suitable for the range of bets, payout ratios and other parameters. That’s why you need a live casino to offer an impressive selection of entertainment at different limits.
Play online roulette
At the live tables, the usual rules apply. Participants make bets on one or more numbers, their groups, dozens, sectors. Then the dealer starts the wheel and after it stops, he announces the number played. On the basis of this, bets are calculated.
How to choose a roulette
The game is presented in dozens of versions. Because of this, visitors to casinos often can not decide which roulette with a live dealer to choose. In order not to make a mistake, you need to consider the following criteria:
- Casino advantage. The lower it is, the more profitable to play roulette. In the American version this figure is 5.26, in the European – 2.7.
- The presence of additional rules. For example, En Prison and La Partage in the French version. They are valid for betting on equal odds and reduce the casino’s advantage to 1.35%.
- Support for game statistics. On the basis of her you can understand what numbers at the table fall out more often.
- Available range of bets. Should correspond to the current bankroll of the player.
- Presence of a track. It accepts verbal bets with favorable payout odds.
Features of the game online
Live roulette tables are available only to registered users with a positive balance. So first you need to open an account in the casino and make a deposit.
After crediting the money you need to select one of the tables in the Live section and click on Play. On the screen will start broadcasting live roulette online with the croupier.
Wait until the dealer announces: “Place your bets. Then, using an interactive panel to select the denomination of chips and place them on the playing field. When all participants have placed their bets, the dealer will start the wheel and when it stops, he will announce the winners.
Other games with live mode
The live casino has a large number of tables with other gambling entertainment. Dice and card games are particularly popular among them. They are presented in different versions and modifications.
A game with the collection of combinations. At tables with classic disciplines they are made up of 5 cards. Two of them are pocket cards and the rest are from the board. There are also simpler versions of poker, where participants collect combinations of only 3 cards.
The hand starts with the betting. Players deposit an ante based on the table limits. The dealer then deals the cards. In some versions of poker, they can be traded, while in others, only the cards that are in hand and open on the table can be used.
After the combinations are collected, the totals are summed up. If the client’s card layout turns out to be stronger than the croupier’s, he gets the winnings according to the payout table at the table. In other cases, the money goes to the casino.
A card game where you try to beat the dealer by winning more points. They are accrued according to the general table:
- 2 to 9 – On merit
- 10, J, Q, K – 10
- Ace – 11 or 1
The hand begins with bets. The player ante in one or more boxes. Then 2 cards are dealt for each of them. The same amount is dealt by the dealer to himself.
At the next stage of the deal, the following actions become available to the participant:
- Dobor – take any number of cards.
- Double – to double up by getting one additional card.
- Stop – to refuse a rebound.
- Split – to split cards into two boxes. Action is possible if their values are the same.
- Giving up – to stop participating in the deal. Half of the original bet is returned to the account.
When the player has made a decision, the dealer acts. He makes a rebound if the sum of points is less than 17. Then the results are summarized for each active box:
- The participant has more points than the dealer – a 1-to-1 prize is awarded. If blackjack is collected – the starting hand gives 21 points, a 3 to 2 payout.
- The dealer has a stronger hand or the client has more than 21 points, his bet loses.
- In the case of a draw, the money is returned back to the participant or it is taken by the casino – depends on the rules in force at the table.
Players use strategies and card counting to increase their chances of winning at blackjack.
The simplest card entertainment in the format of live at online casinos, where participants do not need to apply the mathematical system and to collect combinations. It is enough to bet on any of the three boxes – Banker, Player, Tie. Then the dealer will pass on each of them cards. Points are awarded for them:
- Ace – 1
- 2 to 9 – On merit
- 10, J, Q, K – 0
When a box of cards yields 10 or more points, ten is subtracted from the value. If the resulting amount on the Player is less than 5, the dealer deals the buy-in. The game is then summed up. The contestant receives a payout if the box he chooses has more points on it:
- Player – 1 to 1
- Banker – 1 to 1 (minus 5% commission)
- Tie – 1 to 9 or 1 to 8
In some versions of Live Baccarat, dealers accept side bets:
- Player or Banker will be dealt a pair of – 1 to 11
- Two cards of identical suit and value will reveal – 1 to 25
- A hand will draw 5 or 6 points – 1 to 0.54
- On the box the cards will score 4 points – 1 to 1.5
The game is represented by the Chinese version of craps. It first gained popularity in Macau. In the early 2000s, the entertainment appeared in gambling establishments in Europe and the United States, and later became available in a live version.
The sic bo table includes a large field with sectors. On any of them, players can place bets. Then the dealer shuffles the dice and makes a roll. According to the fallen values on them are determined by the bets played.